This is best suited for students who want three or more experiences during their gap time, or who want a high level of mentorship.
– Full review and assessment of your questionnaire.
– 12 hours of one-on-one guidance to identify your passions and interests, set your goals and create a student-driven, customized itinerary that fits your budget.
– Unlimited email while you work with us.
– Extensive research based on your individual goals, leading to recommendations of vetted organizations and programs that are in line with our travel values, which place sustainability, ethics, and respect at the core.*
– Collaborative full itinerary and action plan development with Karly and Chloé using the strengths of both coaches to help you create your ideal gap time.
– Access to an international cohort of gappers to support you during your gap time.**
– Access to resources during your gap time that support reflection and learning
– Pre-departure assistance, including safety planning and risk management particular to your gap year locations.
– 2 hours of personal and professional development coaching during your gap year.
– 1 hour of coaching at the end of your gap year to debrief your experiences and process your gap time.